We are changing the way you receive your Contribution Statements beginning with your 2019 statements.
The power will be yours to view, review, print or send your statements to your tax preparer, in a safe, password-protected environment, at your leisure. No more waiting for the mail!
For those who have not yet created an account for giving or classes, please create one.
- Log-in or select “Create Account” to set up your user account.
- Click on “Your Account” in the upper right-hand side.
- Then select, “My Contribution Statement.
We will notify you, at your provided email address, when the 2019 Contribution Statements are available. Then you can retrieve your statement on-line for your records or tax-filing if you qualify for a charitable deduction.
- If you have an existing account, please sign in to verify we have your correct email address on-file.
- If you do not have an email address, please call the church office to request your statement be mailed by Postal Service.